Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2021

House of bicks

My favourite Lego activity was race the car because I can keep changing it and making it better and better . My buddy had a small car but unfortunately we didn't win.


My least favourite Lego activity was LEGO passing because my design was meant to be a bedroom but when I passed it to the people beside me and then I got it back after 9 turns it was a tower slash bedroom there was only a bed left.


The activity that tested my perseverance the most was mosaic because I never gave up when it was hard.


The most challenging activity was lego passing because it was hard because they kept pulling it apart.


I did enjoy working collaboratively with others because it helps when I'm with a buddy and I can talk and collaborate with that person.


1 comment:

  1. WOW! HI Willow it looked like you had a great time at House Of Bricks. I like the way you wrote what your favourite and least favourite activity was. Next time could you please add more writing on your first paragraph.

    Best Wishes from Vili

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post